I cannot believe we are in February already! It is my favourite month of the year as it is my birthday month – yes I take an entire month to celebrate – and it is Valentine’s Day (and being the soppy romantic that I am, I absolutely love being spoilt with flowers and chocolates). My hubby and I will once again be going on a double date with friends of ours – we have been doing this for many years already (when booking a table for 4 people on Valentine’s Day, the restaurant hostess always gets a little suspicious, I’d love to know what she thinks we are up to).
If you own a business, work in social media/marketing, are unemployed and/or looking for a new venture, this Valentine’s month, why not spoil yourself by investing in a social media course for yourself (and a partner/friend)? There are 2.4 billion Facebook users that you could be targeting for your business (or future business), but you will not achieve results if you don’t know what you’re doing. You need a powerful Facebook strategy that convinces people to use your service or buy your product, and you need to know the best way to do this to ensure you are not throwing money away.
Many social media courses are lengthy and expensive, but here’s one that has been designed with time-strapped entrepreneurs in mind. Apply what you’ll learn to your current business, start your own business in social media marketing, or find employment as a social media manager.
Who’s it for?
* Business owners
* Anyone in sales and marketing
* Estate agents
* Stay-at-home moms
* School leavers
This course will cover the following:
- Strategy: Learn how to create a detailed social media plan for clients/your own business.
- Content creation: Learn how to create a content calendar and content ideas, as well as scheduling content.
- Graphics: Learn how to create compelling and engaging graphics using a free and easy-to-use design programme.
- Channels: Get to grips with the different social media channels i.e. Facebook pages and ads, Instagram, and a little LinkedIn.
- Clients: Learn how to find clients using social media when first starting out.
- Reporting: Learn how to do full reporting and how to measure the ROI of social media.
- Results: Learn how to measure social media campaign results for paid ads reporting and what matters.
Brand new bonuses:
- Free “Learn how to build your own world-class website”.
- Free “E-mail marketing: the hidden gold mine”.
Here are more details on the course:
* It’s a full-day course and runs from 8am to 5pm, followed by 21 days of practicals (1-hour lessons delivered daily).
* There is accountability via a dedicated WhatsApp and Facebook group, as well as unlimited access to the trainer for coaching and mentoring during the three weeks post-course.
* You’ll get training materials and video recordings, as well as 1-on-1 coaching.
* You’ll get access to the trainer for urgent social media coaching.
What does it cost?
* Everyone else pays R1999pp, but A-Listers only pay R999 when mentioning that I sent you! Seats are limited, so don’t delay. PLUS PLUS PLUS, because it is the month of luuurve, book and pay before 21 February and you can bring a date/friend for 50% off (they pay only R500).
Bring along an entrepreneurial spirit and being computer literate is a pre-requisite.