There are many benefits to blogging and using social media for your business. Having a blog in addition to your social media presence can multiply your efforts and help your business grow more quickly than by doing just one or the other.
Benefits of social media for business:
- It is an easy way to learn about your audience.
- It helps you target audiences more effectively.
- It helps you find new customers and expand your audience.
- It allows you to receive instant feedback from your customers.
- You can get ahead of your competitors.
- Helps increase website traffic and search ranking.
- You can share content easier and faster.
- You can generate leads at a low cost.
- Create meaningful relationships with customers.
- Increase your brand awareness and reach with little to no budget.
Benefits of blogging on your website:
- Increases search engine traffic.
- Humanises your brand.
- Supports your social media initiatives – you will always have fresh, quality content for your social media platforms and it will increase traffic to your website.
- Builds authority in your industry – a blog is one of the best ways to establish yourself or your brand as an expert in your field.
- Improves conversion rates – an active blog sends a signal that your business is alive and well.
- Helps generate inbound links to your website.
- Increases leads.
- Facilitates valuable discussions – connect with customers through a two-way conversation.
- Allows you to achieve freshness – new content on a regular basis results in better visibility on Google.
Yash Tech Consulting offers training workshops to empower people to earn a living with social media, websites and blogging. They also offer professional website design, web hosting and e-mail.
Written by Sarah Mackintosh for MumsMail